Aisling Farinella is a stylist, creative director and consultant working across fashion and cultural platforms. Her styling is featured in prominent Irish and international editorial and advertising campaigns. Aisling’s consultancy work connects business and creative objectives for commercial, educational and cultural organisations.
Aisling is an industry mentor for the Design & Crafts Council Ireland. She has judged numerous design industry awards including Future Makers, ICAD and IDI. Aisling contributes as a commentator on Irish fashion to publications including The Times Style, i-D and Irish Arts Review. She is a guest lecturer at NCAD and LSAD and has been a key note speaker at design conferences including Offset and The Future.
Aisling was appointed Fashion & Textiles Advisor for ID2015, a government-funded initiative to promote Irish design on national and international platforms.
Her personal projects include a role as co-creative director and editor of Thread magazine (2011 - 2018). This ground-breaking fashion publication documents a new era of Irish creative talent working in a global industry.
- Absolut Mode IRL Campaign
- Absolut Originality IRL Campaign
- Donegal LEO
- Forever 21
- Gallery of Photography Dublin ‘Resonate’
- GH Mumm ‘Common Ground’, Fashion & Architecture
- House of Peroni ‘For the Love of Italy’ x NYC Rich Gilligan Photography
- House of Peroni 'The Fashion Studio’ x Stacey Wall
- ID2015 x ‘In The Fold’ International Fashion Showcase, LFW
- ID2015 x ‘Unfold’ ICA London
- Kildare LEO
- Kildare Village Fashion Scholarship x Douglas Hyde Gallery
- Kildare Village Fashion Scholarship x RCA, London
- Kildare Village x IMMA ‘Desire; A Revision’ 2019-2020
- Kildare Village Racing Colours x Richard Malone
- Peroni Moda Awards x Marco da Vincenzo
- The Brand Union
- The Loft Market
- The Powerscourt Townhouse Centre